The Baltics Today

Lithuanian Railways may allocate 40% of dividends to state budget in 2014

It is projected that Lithuanian Railways (AB Lietuvos Gelezinkeliai) will distribute 60% of dividends to its shareholders and the remaining 40% to the state budget in 2014, reports LETA/ELTA.... Read more...

Comments are closed.