The Baltics Today

Margus Linnamäe’s company becomes sole owner of BNS in Estonia

While Estonian pharmaceuticals businessman Margus Linnamäe acquired via his MM Grupp's subsidiary UP Invest a 55% stake in BNS-owner Uudisvoog OÜ at the beginning of May, last Friday he bought also the remaining 45% stake in the news agency, thus becoming the sole owner of it, LETA/Public Broadcasting reports.... Read more...

Comments are closed.